The most common acrylic plastic is polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA), which is sold under the brand names of Plexiglas, Lucite, Perspex, PMMA is a tough, highly transparent material with excellent resistance to ultraviolet radiation and weathering. It can be colored, molded, cut, drilled, and formed. These properties make it ideal for many applications including airplane windshields, skylights, automobile taillights, and outdoor signs. One notable application is the ceiling which is composed of hundreds of double-insulating panels of PMMA acrylic Sheet. Acrylic plastic polymers are formed by reacting a monomer, such as methyl methacrylate, with a catalyst. A typical catalyst would be an organic peroxide. The catalyst starts the reaction and enters into it to keep it going, but does not become part of the resulting polymer.
- We have 50+ readymade designs on our website, to view these designs Click here.
- Why you need acrylic sheet, Click here to know complete details of acrylic sheet.
- If you didn't find your favorite design in our catalog then you can share your own design with us on our WhatsApp number 78276-78276, WhatsApp Link
- See what our customers say about us Click here.
- We provide 100% secure and safe home delivery of your products, to know more about the delivery process Click here.